Pom Girl

Thursday, March 30, 2006

13 thursday

HELLO. Well It's Thursday so I could do 3 Thursday, 13 Thursday, 30 Thursday, or 300 Thursday. But I think I'll stick with 13 Thursday for now. 13 things about my sister's bird Mango:

1. He loves to chew paper
2. He is plump
3. he's a vary good most of the time
4. he likes to help me write my blog In fact he playing on the keyboard rite now. grjtcd
5. He imitates the microwave
6. He whistles 3 songs mixed together
7. He likes to say Gimme kiss then he makes a kissing sound,got to go out side? etc.
8. His head is brightly colored.
9. He loves to liten to me play piano
10. He makes a mess!!!
11. He likes to take baths
12. He loves the mirror.

6 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

Sounds like a totally cool bird! I always wondered if I would like a bird as a pet.

11:41 AM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

He's to loud.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Parakeets are messy too, and loud. They like to sing along with us when Nate plays his guitar but they squawk when we run the vacuum cleaner.

6:16 AM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

it lest thay don't imitate the microwave

3:59 PM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

Oh brother

7:34 AM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

Oh what ever you seid your' sister was in sixth grad and shes only in first!!! So humph.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home