Pom Girl

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Hellooooooooooooooooo



Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Today Is Sunday. I know it's Sunday but I want to do 13 things soooooo 13 things about my big sister Heather.

1. Heather is tall and thin
2. She plays the electric violin
3. She loves music
4. She loves John Deere
5. She is my favorite sister
6. She is my only sister
7. She loves shopping
8. I can't remember her natural hair color. (because she dyes it)
9. She loves Orlando Bloom
10. She is very, very hyper
11. She has a bird
12. She loves the movie Herbie fully loaded
13. She loves Jesus

4 Comments:

Blogger fashion freak said...

Ya think?

5:35 PM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

Me to!!!!!!

12:12 PM  
Blogger YUP!! said...

OH YEAH!!! Its all about me! haha....
-HEATHER

2:10 PM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

What ever

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home