Pom Girl

Thursday, March 02, 2006

13 things about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




It's Thursday soooooooooooooooooooooooo 13 things about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. My name is Jessica L.M.
2. I love chocolate. (and candy too, except for mints)
3. I love my blog
4. I have long hair
5. I love to swim
6. I really love movies
7. I love doing hair
8. I really, really love doing make-up
9. I love taking pictures
10. I love Pomeranians and want one bad!!!!!!!!!
11. I love games
12. I love talking
13. I love Jesus

6 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

13 More things about Jessi...

1. She's lots of fun to hang around with.
2. She is currently whomping me in an ongoing game of Skip-bo!!
3. Although she hates math she's really good at it.
4. She likes to cook and bake and help in the kitchen.
5. She is a good piano player.
6. She's beautiful inside and out!
7. She is generous.
8. She is creative and artistic.
9. Her bedroom is frequently a MESS!!!!
10. She loves animals.
11. She likes to build things and figure out how things were made.
12. She loves amusement parks and isn't afraid of any of the scariest rides.
13. She's my absolute FAVORITE JESSI in the whole world and I'm so proud to say that she's my daughter!!!!

12:30 PM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

I want to go on the Superman sooooo bad.

1:39 PM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

I love to read.

1:40 PM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

A rolercoster. Did I spell that wrong?

12:52 PM  
Blogger Priscilla said...

You sound like a great kid!

2:15 PM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

Thanks!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home