Pom Girl

Friday, May 05, 2006

Fabulous Friday

Hello!!! Let me think today is Friday soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Fabulous Friday but I don't want to do Fabulous Friday so it's cancelled oh well.
Yesterday I went hiking some friends!!! It was very fun until it started raining. And mom said we had to leave cuz she had her camera and didn't want it to get wet.

And here are some pictures of goslings and hiking!!!




This was one of the little tiny goslings down in Irondequoit Bay.

















Then we had a picnic.


























This is one of those magnolia trees that was there. They were very beautiful.

8 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

We had a fun day too. I think we could have a lot of fun going on hikes and taking pictures.

6:11 PM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

LETS GO!!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger YUP!! said...

did you take any pictures jessi???

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES!!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger fashion freak said...

You already called me

12:59 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Looks like a fun picinic

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MESSAGE EVEN IF I SAY DO NOT CALL ME. BUT IF I TELL YOU NOT TO CCALL ME AT A CERTAIN TIME OUR DATE THEN LISTEN

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE KICKED OUT IF YOU DO NOT CALL ME

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home